Selasa, 13 November 2012


SMA NEGERI 1 BUKITTINGGI

Hello guys...
Now I would like to tell you about my senior high school, this is SMA N 1 BUKITTINGGI. But sometimes a part of student called it SMANSA LANDBOUW. This school located in Jl. Syekh M. Jamil Jambek no. 36 Bukittinggi. Between SMK N 2 Bukittinggi and SMP N 6 Bukittinggi.



This is one of  “Rintisan Sekolah Berstandar Internasional (RSBI)“ in Bukittinggi.

The area of SMAN 1 is 17.720 M2

SMAN 1 have 28 classroom. You will devide to science class nd social class when you move to  grade 11.

 We have 9 organization :
1.  OSIS
2.  PASUS
3.  PRAMUKA
4.  PALANG MERAH REMAJA
5.  SKETSA
6.  KARYA ILMIAH
7.  FORUM STUDY ISLAM
8.  SISPALA
9.  CINEMATOGRAPHY

This is my principal, his name’s Drs. Taswar, SE, M.pd

Many facilities on my school, like library. And also my school have many laboratory such as Biology Laboratory, Physics Laboratory, Chemistry Laboratory, Computer Laboratory and Boga laboratory.

At Dzuhur time came, all moslem pray together at masjid Al Akram SMA N 1 BUKITTINGGI.

This is my school yard. Every Monday and Friday we have an activity here. On Monday we held flag ceremony and every Friday we held kultum.


ANNNNNNDDD....
My school have 3 canteens. First, ‘kantin pak mon’, then ‘kantin kopsis’ and the last, the biggest canteen next auditorium, we call it ‘kantin lakang’. There is favourit student hangout, we call it “jamur.”

I think I’ve told you all about my school. Soo,,, intersted to join to my school? ? ? ? ?
or maybe you can COME TO WATCH MY SCHOOL. SEE YA BYEEEE....



















1 komentar: